rambling v1

starting off. I just want to say that this type of thing is rare. yes, it's called v1, but that's simply because this type of post, rare as it is, is inevitable.
Moving forward.





October 23-

I confronted my parents about a last minute trip which would take place approximately 4 days after I mentioned it. Literally seconds later, my dad was pulling up airline tickets. Long story short, I'm on the second stretch of my journeys and am thrilled beyond belief to finally be able to say that, after 7 or even 8 years, I've finally had the privilege of spending a week with my best friend. Involving many wonderful days abundantly filled with chilly winds, autumn colors, popcorn and NCIS. 

Life seemed pretty amazing until yesterday. (First off, I'm an INTJ : I know what I want and I will do whatever it takes to get there, I'm upfront with people, deliberate, decisive and extremely introverted.) This being said, it's extremely frustrating when you know what you want and yet- you don't know if it's the right career for you.
college.
.
.
.
.

Basically I don't know what I want anymore.
I'm just having this most difficult time learning to trust and understanding how God is using right now to form my future. It's almost like an invitation to simply let go of my plans and focus on who He created me to be. His love frees us to be who he created us to be in confidence.
.
.
.
.
.





I'll be honest. My life is so mundane and I feel useless in the here and now of things; but knowing that every struggle and challenge is part of God's plan and will, in time, develop my character and who I am makes it worth it.


I'm not exactly sure why I wrote what I did. I hope it was possibly encouraging to you, So many people become depressed and lose hope because they can't find their purpose. But just knowing that God knows everything and it's part of His plan is so wonderful. It's breathtaking. He takes all things and works them together for good for those who love Him.  

2 smiles

My Instagram